Ragnarok United is dedicated to providing a fun, safe, and hassle-free gaming environment for all of its players. We encourage healthy competition, rivalries, and anything that enhances the gaming experience for all. Our community standards apply to all aspects of the Ragnarok United ecosystem, including but not limited to: in-game, the forums, and Discord server. If you are aware of another player that violates the Community Standards described below, please open a support ticket to let us know about it.
- Respect others.
- #Main chat is restricted to English only.
- Do not advertise other servers.
- Real money transactions related to Ragnarok United are not allowed. This applies both in and out of game.
- Any form of insulting, excessive swearing, racism, sexism, bigotry, or discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Do not spam.
- Not Safe for Work (NSFW) content is not permitted on any of our platforms.
- Do not share other players' social media account publicly without their consent.
- All communications in game are logged and will be reviewed in cases of player investigations.
- Do not impersonate other players or staff. In-game staff members will always start with [GM].
Player names, guild names, guild ranks, and party names may not include the following:
- GM, Staff, Game Master, Admin, or any variation that may violate the previous rule of impersonation.
- Vulgar, racist, sexist, discriminatory phrases or variations of these phrases.
- Guild Emblems may not contain any image that would violate the above naming policies.
- The use of any 3rd party software or macros is strictly forbidden.
- Using any method of automating gameplay is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to movements, mouse clicks, and item/ability use.
- AFK farming, by any means, is considered cheating and is not allowed.
- Exploiting bugs will not be tolerated. Please report any bugs in the appropriate bug report section.
- Hacking, duping, or any other behavior that provides players with unintended benefit is not allowed.
- Do not feed, grief, or otherwise detract from the intended normal game play.
- Do not use skills (e.g. Ice Wall) to inhibit other player's access to NPCs, warps, portals, etc.
- Do not steal loot from other players. @autoloot can be used to protect your drops.
- Kill stealing is not permitted. MVPs are free-for-all and are not protected by this rule.
- Any charge backs made on server donations will result in account suspension.
Violation Reports and Account Actions
- Reports will be investigated by staff members. Account actions will be made at the sole discretion of the Ragnarok United staff.
- Appeals may be made against any account action via Support Ticket. All appeal decisions are final.
- Evasion of account/character actions (e.g. Mute, Jail, Ban) is not permitted and will result in extension or escalation of the action.
- Staff members are not at liberty to discuss player reports or their outcomes with anyone but the accused player.